WE SPECIALIZE IN LARGE INDUSTRIAL COMPRESSED AIR PROJECTS
We strive to make your compressed air project as simple and painless as possible. Send us your drawings and let us do the work!
Listed below are the services we offer all our Industrial Customers – FREE of CHARGE
- Design Services
- Working with a drawing(s) of your facility, we will design the most cost efficient compressed air piping system, customized to fit your exact needs.
- Pipe Sizing
- Complete bill of material creation, including hanging materials and any tools required
- Creation of drawings for use when installing
- World class customer service provided by a dedicated Account Representative – experienced in compressed air design, to answer all your questions and work with you to make sure the design fits your needs
- Order placement assistance
- Ability to pay on terms (with approved credit)
- Free shipping on all orders above $3999.00
- Many years of experience working with manufacturers, contractors, design houses, and construction firms, supplying designs, quotes for large scale compressed air projects
The AIRnet piping system offers large size pipes – 2 .5″, 3″, 4″ all the way up to 6″. AIRnet has the highest pressure, temperature, and deepest vacuum found in the aluminum pipe industry. All AIRnet pipes are put through an anti-corrosion bath for added protection inside and out. We also offer an industry leading 10 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Industrial Compressed Air Pipe Systems
Aluminum air pipes are used to complete a variety of different compressed air system applications. All different types of industries use compressed air systems to carry out day-to-day jobs. We have highlighted a few of those industries below:
Compressed Air Systems for Metalworking
Compressed Air Pipes for Woodshops