AIRnet vs Galvanized
AIRnet vs Galvanized tubing: there’s no comparison
- AIRnet raises the bar in compressed air piping systems, using only highly durable materials like aluminum and polymer. AIRnet is suitable for compressed air as well as vacuum and inert gasses.
AIRnet Cost Less
- AIRnet pipe has half the friction factor of galvanized pipes, resulting in a lower pressure drop.
- The low initial pressure drop with AIRnet pipe enables lower loading pressure at the compressor resulting in lower power consumption.
AIRnet Lives Longer
- AIRnet’s aluminum pipe and polymer fittings do not corrode. Their smooth inner surface keeps air clean, now and in the years to come.
- When cutting aluminum AIRnet pipe, there is no risk of corrosion and thus no risk of leakage.
AIRnet is Quicker
- AIRnet pipe is lightweight. Comparable sized AIRnet pipe weigh 5 times less than galvanized pipe.
- Cutting AIRnet pipe requires no specialized tools and can be done quicker.
- AIRnet PF Series fittings can be simply pushed into the fitting and you are done. No tightening or loosening required. Up to 86% faster than traditional systems.
- Modifying an AIRnet network is easy and quick: the fittings and pipe can be simply disassembled and reused.
The AIRnet Advantage
AIRnet has the highest standards in the compressed air line industry. There is a reason why customer after customer is choosing AIRnet as the brand they want when installing compressed air lines.
There are no other aluminum piping systems on the market that can make these claims. Highest pressure rating (232 psi), highest temperature rating (176 at any ambient temperature), and deepest vacuum rating (0.013 bar). All with an industry leading 10 year warranty on all fittings and compressed air lines.
Now with push to connect technology AIRnet is also the fastest, and easiest , piping system to install. The ease of installation saves you money in labor cost. Your compressed air lines can be installed up to 86% faster than traditional methods.
Affixed to walls or hanging from the ceiling, AIRnet’s compressed air lines and fittings let’s you build an airnet system to your specific production needs. With a large variety of fittings, (tee, 90 and 45 degree elbows, reducing fittings, reducing tee’s, NPT threaded connections, union fittings, etc.), AIRnet gives you the flexibility to meet the most challenging installation needs. Now AIRnet has raised the bar even further by introducing the NPT connection kit for all the PF series fittings (3/4″-2″). This allows you to turn any fitting from an AIRnet connection into an NPT connection simply by removing one of the nuts on any fitting and replacing with the NPT kit. When choosing to expand or upgrade, AIRnet’s fittings and compressed air lines are the logical choice.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser, if you allow, that enable the websites or service providers system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place order over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety.
Childs Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection ACT); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text el_class=”inner-page”]
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.